onsdag 1. september 2010

I'm that awesome.

I WON!! I won I won I won I won!

Well, to be exact - my sweater won. Project of the month, baby! I won 2nd last month, so it seems like I'm on a roll. My prize is two free patterns from the avid celtic cable knitting designer Dorota of Poland. Of course I'm still unable to make up my mind about which patterns to choose, she simply makes too much gorgeous stuff for me to pick "just" two. After all, I have to knit whatever pattern I choose and right now I have so much other things I need to finish, I guess that also contributes to my inability to choose anything at all...



I have knit a whole bunch of other stuff too - seems like my fondness of knitting returned with the arrival of fall. I still only bother with a few inches every day, but that's still a whole lot of inches more than I've knit since April.


I have given up all plans for afghans - and cast on for a square. What the heck? I seem to make no sense even to myself. Perfect.
Anyways, I'm using a pattern from the Great American Afghan books, some nice plum colored Peer Gynt yarn and a whole lot of downtime at work to finish it.
But that's not all! No. I've been knitting while at airports too..
Abuelita Merino worsted, a horribly pilly yarn-
in a gorgeous color.

I might even finish the cowl, the hat is already done.
Thanks to the fall edition of Interweave knits, I'm busy planning the next hat...

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

...og det ble lys.