This was knit on 4mm needles and was a mix of goodness knows how many patterns. Love the color, the fit, and the runes.
This handsome fellow is wearing a vest I knit for him, my usual combo of 4 patterns for inspiration, some measurements and a big chunck of luck. The DNA strain cable is of course a reminder to the poor kid that he's MY precious nephew.
One of the squares I made for the block exchange on Ravelry, think Andy was the one asking for the orange and yellow squares.. Or.. Judy? Crud. I don't even remember.
My raspberry hat! <3
My first lopi project - turned out way too big, but I learned a lot from the whole experience and I love the colors... I totally need to make something wearable using the same yarn.
My beautiful sister deserved ballerina slippers. she's worn them to shreds, they're beyond mending. Love it!
talk to the pig!



Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar
...og det ble lys.